Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Ed Ronco came to KPLU in October 2013 as producer and reporter for KPLU’s Morning Edition. He’s been reporting news since he was 18, but Ed started in public radio in 2009 at KCAW in Sitka, Alaska, where he covered everything from city government, to education, crime, science, the arts and more. Prior to public radio, Ed worked in newspapers, including four years at the South Bend (Ind.) Tribune, where he covered business, then politics and government.
Ed grew up in Wyandotte, Mich., a suburb of Detroit, and earned his bachelor’s degree in journalism from Michigan State University. Since moving to Seattle, Ed says he’s learned patience from area freeways, moderation from area Thai restaurants, and discipline from his alarm clock, which wakes him up each day at 3 a.m.