Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Mark Memmott is one of the hosts of NPR's "The Two-Way" news blog.
"The Two-Way," which Memmott helped to launched when he came to NPR in 2009, focuses on breaking news, analysis, and the most compelling stories being reported by NPR News and other news media.
Before joining NPR, Memmott worked for nearly 25 years as a reporter and editor at USA Today. He focused on a range of coverage from politics, foreign affairs, economics, and the media. He's reported from places across the Unites States and the world, including half a dozen trips to Afghanistan in 2002-2003.
During his time at USA Today, Memmott, helped launch and lead three USAToday.com news blogs: "On Deadline;" "The Oval;" and "On Politics," the site's 2008 presidential campaign blog.