Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Martha is a web journalist, a lover of books, and a midnight cook.
Prior to joining KPLU in March 2013, Martha spent six years on the digital team of KOMO News, reporting and producing stories for the station's website. Starting in July 2011, she also led the station's social media efforts, increasing the news outlet's digital reach exponentially and establishing KOMO as a regional powerhouse.
Martha has worked as a news writer at Northwest Cable News, and as a freelancer at WLS-TV in Chicago. She attended the University of Missouri School of Journalism while working as a TV news producer and reporter at KOMU-TV in Columbia, Missouri. She was recently awarded the Kiplinger Fellowship by Ohio State University's Kiplinger Program in Public Affairs Journalism.