Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Seattle Times food writer and KPLU commentator Nancy Leson serves up a bounty of information and culinary tips on Pacific Northwest food, cooking, dining and restaurants. A native Philadelphian, she spent nearly 20 years waiting tables before trading her apron and corkscrew for a writer’s notebook and keyboard. Nancy joined the Seattle Timesas lead restaurant critic in 1998 and today keeps her finger on the pulse of the local food scene on her blog, All You Can Eat (www.seattletimes.com/allyoucaneat).