Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Richard Hagar's real estate career spans more than 30 years. He currently serves as a real estate investor, real estate agent, appraiser, and an SRA with the Appraisal Institute.
His specialties are appraising, investing, and teaching. Each of these specialties has brought him knowledge about the other. Through investing he's been able to understand how fraudulent real estate transactions and loans happen. Appraising has taught him to be analytical in his investing and precise in reporting information. By teaching, he's been allowed to communicate with private corporations and government agencies helping them understand the anatomy of a fraudulent transaction and put some bad people out of business. Today he is the owner of American Home Appraisals.