Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Kids Sick With Suspected Enterovirus Hospitalized At Seattle Children's Hospital
- Seattle's Erotic Bakery, A Decades-Old Institution, To Close Its Doors
- 'Wait Wait' Host Peter Sagal Talks Comedy, News And What It's Like To Run In Seattle
- Missing Section Of Nez Perce Trail Holds Little-Known Part Of History
- Killing Comes Naturally To Chimps, Scientists Say
News & Music Contributors
Robin Lloyd was born and raised in the Detroit area. She performed radio plays in junior high and high school, took various radio apprenticeships in high school and college, and has held a number of different positions at community and public radio stations in Michigan and Western Washington, including Jazz and Blues Host, Producer, Production Manager, Station Operations Manager and Program Director. Robin is married to drummer Michael Slivka; together they manage a household full of dogs, cats and percussion.
Her most memorable KPLU moment: dancing with the Wild Magnolias Mardi Gras Indians on stage at Jazz Alley on my birthday.