Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Wed November 7, 2012
1.2M ballots remain to be counted in Washington
Secretary of State Sam Reed says about 1.2 million ballots remain to be counted in Washington.
He says that's about half the expected total.
Reed told KING-TV more results due from counties Wednesday afternoon will likely show trends in the tight race for governor and other close races.
He says the outcome of the governor's race between Jay Inslee and Rob McKenna should be clear by Friday "unless it's a real nail-biter."