Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- Why Jazz Fans Shouldn't Be So Quick To Dismiss Pop Music
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- Washington's 'Swift And Certain' Parole Reforms Getting Results And Attention
News & Music Contributors
Wed July 20, 2011
13 vehicle crash on I-90 in Bellevue injures 7
A 13-vehicle crash on I-90 in Bellevue during the morning rush hour has injured seven people, including one child in critical condition at a local hospital.
The Department of Transportation says the crash at 7:48 a.m. started when a logging truck lost its rear axle. The driver was able to pull the truck over, but logs partially fell off the truck. Vehicles crashed into the truck's front end and the logs hanging off the bed of the truck.
Authorities say the accident caused a freeway backup of at least five miles.