Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Festivals and events
Fri August 5, 2011
3 events for tonight and the weekend
From a crazy bike race (with a really terrible name) in Seattle, a cool Native Arts Festival in Tacoma to (how could we not mention it since there’s no escaping the roar of the jets overhead) Seafair – there's just too much to do tonight and this weekend.
- Race it or watch it or both tonight, registration at 5 pm, race at 7 – Dead Baby Downhill (bike race and event)
- Saturday, check out artwork and performances of Native singers, musicians, and dance groups at the Tacoma - NW Native Arts Festival
- And, of course, it’s the main Seafair weekend – Here’s the calendar