Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Festivals and events
3 events for tonight and the weekend
From a crazy bike race (with a really terrible name) in Seattle, a cool Native Arts Festival in Tacoma to (how could we not mention it since there’s no escaping the roar of the jets overhead) Seafair – there's just too much to do tonight and this weekend.
- Race it or watch it or both tonight, registration at 5 pm, race at 7 – Dead Baby Downhill (bike race and event)
- Saturday, check out artwork and performances of Native singers, musicians, and dance groups at the Tacoma - NW Native Arts Festival
- And, of course, it’s the main Seafair weekend – Here’s the calendar