Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Festivals and events
Fri November 18, 2011
3 things to do: Oysters, arts and theater
Turkey Day is coming up, but why not celebrate it early with some Northwest Oysters instead? This weekend brings oysters, arts and crafts and the legendary Firesign Theater!
For our friends in Victoria B.C., get your oyster fix at the 15th Annual Clayoquot Oyster Festival! Get your fill of oysters and sea food from Nov. 17through 19. If you’re not hungry, there are costume contests, great music and wine tastings!
From Nov. 18-20 at the Smith Cove Cruise Terminal in Seattle check out some arts and crafts at the Best of the Northwest Art and Fine Craft show. Discover over 250 talented art vendors, wine tasting and a lineup of jazz music.
The legendary Firesign Theater presents : We’re All Bozos On This Bus at the Kirkland Performance Center this weekend.If you like smart, funny and surreal then you're in for a real treat. Staged as a virtual radio station, this intimate setting showcases the troupe’s unlimited character voices.