Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- No Need To Presoak Beans For This Cheese Rind-Flavored Minestrone Recipe
News & Music Contributors
Festivals and events
Fri October 21, 2011
3 things to do this weekend: shop, eat chocolate, dance
Here come the holidays (already?)! This weekend you can get a head start on your holiday shopping (or eating), feast on chocolate to your heart’s content or experience a variety of arts and music at the City Arts Festival.
Until Sunday, experience the Tacoma Holiday Food and Gift Festival at the Tacoma Dome. Get your holiday shopping done early, or satisfy your holiday food craving a little early this year. This is billed as the largest holiday festival on the West Coast and features more than 600 exhibits.
On Saturday and Sunday, pay a visit to the Northwest Chocolate Festival. Experience a beer and wine garden, a masquerade ball party, delicious northwest chocolate and/or learn to make your own!
This weekend you can fest it up at the City Arts Fest. The City Arts Fest features a variety of studio art and music at various venues in Seattle. With a $69 wristband pass, you can gain access to all events throughout the city for all three days. You can purchase wristbands online.