Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Washington State University
Tue November 27, 2012
4th WSU student falls from building
PULLMAN, Wash. – A 19-year-old man is at least the fourth Washington State University student to fall out of a campus building this school year.
Police say alcohol likely played a role in three of the falls.
The latest incident occurred early Sunday morning, when a student who had been drinking fell from a fraternity house balcony. Griffin Healey was in a Spokane hospital with head injuries.