Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Accountability: WSU students will be fined for bad behavior
PULLMAN, Wash. — Any Washington State University student caught trespassing, damaging property or drinking under age can expect to pay a $100 fine.
The Office of Student Standards and Accountability says the fine will apply to any violation of the school's standards of conduct. Previously, only students who broke drug or alcohol rules were fined.
The Moscow-Pullman Daily News reports the office expects to collect more than $10,000 a year.