Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Accountability: WSU students will be fined for bad behavior
PULLMAN, Wash. — Any Washington State University student caught trespassing, damaging property or drinking under age can expect to pay a $100 fine.
The Office of Student Standards and Accountability says the fine will apply to any violation of the school's standards of conduct. Previously, only students who broke drug or alcohol rules were fined.
The Moscow-Pullman Daily News reports the office expects to collect more than $10,000 a year.