Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Actor Alec Baldwin Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Fri March 2, 2012 8:45 am
We love to encourage people who are just getting their start in public radio, so we're happy welcome our guest today, the host of WNYC's Here's the Thing, a new podcast that features interviews with artists, writers and thinkers. The host, Alec Baldwin, has also done a bit of acting of his own.
We've invited Baldwin to play a game called "You must be mistaking me for one of my less talented brothers." Baldwin comes from a famous family of acting brothers, but they're not the only notable brothers out there. We'll quiz Baldwin on three other bands of brothers.