Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Amazon buys office tower space in downtown Seattle
A downtown Seattle property owner says Amazon.com has agreed to buy three blocks where it could build three office towers.
Clise Properties Chairman Al Clise told The Seattle Times Wednesday the deal signed several weeks ago includes options for Amazon to buy more property in the Denny Triangle area.
A real estate advisory firm working with Clise and Amazon, the Seneca Group, filed papers with city planners Wednesday for a 1 million-square-foot office building on each block. Zoning allows towers as tall as 500 feet on the property.