Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Wed May 30, 2012
Antsy toddler kicked off plane at Seattle airport
A 3-year-old boy who refused to use his seatbelt never got off the ground when he and his father boarded an Alaska Airlines flight at an airport in Seattle.
The pilot returned to the gate at Sea-Tac Airport on Saturday and asked the father and the boy to get off. Alaska Airlines says it was a matter of safety and the pilot would rather deal with it on the ground than in mid-flight. The father, Mark Yanchak of Everett, told KIRO-FM the crew overreacted.