Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Debris from the sky
Fri September 7, 2012
Apparent airplane panel falls on Kent neighborhood
KENT, Wash. – A piece of metal that could be a landing gear door from an airplane fell to the ground Friday morning in a Kent neighborhood.
Witnesses say it hit the ground and skipped about 30 feet before stopping in a street. No one was hit.
KOMO reports the Federal Aviation Administration is investigating.