Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
April is Jazz Appreciation Month
April 2011 is the 10th anniversary of Jazz Appreciation Month (JAM), presented by the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American History.
The annual celebration pays tribute to jazz both as an historic and living art form, and encourages educators, jazz societies, musicians and the general public throughout the country to take part.
Celebrate Jazz Appreciation Month in Seattle: