Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
KPLU Studio Sessions
Bela Fleck & Marcus Roberts Trio 'Crossing the Imaginary Divide'
On a tour to promote their first collaboration, Crossing The Imaginary Divide, Bela Fleck and the Marcus Roberts Trio stopped by the KPLU Seattle studios for a live performance and interview, hosted by Mary McCann. If you’re looking for music that will lift your heart, this is the session for you!
Bela Fleck is a genre-defying banjo player and the Marcus Roberts Trio is one of the most progressive piano trios in jazz. Put them together and you get a whole lot of remarkable music that is full of joy and impossible to classify.