Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Food and Entertainment
Fri June 24, 2011
Best bet in Tacoma this weekend: Taste still pleases palates
After 25 successful years, Emerald Queen Casino’s Taste of Tacoma still remains Tacoma’s best and most affordable family festival!
The festival is planning host to 32 restaurants and nearly 20 food product companies in addition to four outdoor beer and wine gardens and an outdoor covered dining area.
This summer tradition is committed to showcasing what the best Tacoma-area restaurants have to offer while ensuring consumers are given the opportunity to watch both their waistlines and their wallets.
There will be food tasting and great music to enjoy. This year’s Taste takes place June 24-26 in Point Defiance Park, and will bring the best of the area’s food, drinks and entertainment to the people of Tacoma.