Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
News & Music Contributors
Fri September 28, 2012
Biking while drinking arrest in Gresham
GRESHAM, Ore. — A Gresham man was arrested for riding his bike under the influence of alcohol after he collided with a Multnomah County sheriff's car. Gresham police and the deputy say the 32-year-old man admitted having three drinks and had an open container on his bike when he ran through a red light about 1:30 a.m. Thursday at an intersection. The Oregonian reports (http://is.gd/KMoHTn ) the bike wasn't knocked over in the collision but the back wheel was bent. The rider had a minor injury.