Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Biking while drinking arrest in Gresham
GRESHAM, Ore. — A Gresham man was arrested for riding his bike under the influence of alcohol after he collided with a Multnomah County sheriff's car. Gresham police and the deputy say the 32-year-old man admitted having three drinks and had an open container on his bike when he ran through a red light about 1:30 a.m. Thursday at an intersection. The Oregonian reports (http://is.gd/KMoHTn ) the bike wasn't knocked over in the collision but the back wheel was bent. The rider had a minor injury.