Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
News & Music Contributors
Mon November 5, 2012
Boeing delivers its 7,370th 737
It's another milestone for Boeing. The 7,370th 737 has rolled off the Everett assembly line and is being delivered to Indonesia-based Lion Air.
The plane is Lion Air's 75th Next Generation 737.
The Boeing 737 is the world's best-selling commercial jetliner. Since 1965, airlines have placed orders for more than 10,100 of the twin engine, single aisle planes.