Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Boeing engineers union rejects contract offer
Boeing's union of engineers and technical workers has rejected the aerospace giant's first contract offer in ballots tallied Monday night.
Union leaders for the Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace, or SPEEA, had recommended that the union's 23,000 members reject Boeing's four-year contract offer.
No strike is imminent.
The union said in a statement that the two sides would resume negotiations Tuesday.