Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Fri November 18, 2011
Boeing moving some offices from Renton to Seattle
Boeing is moving 80 senior executives and support staff in the Commercial Airplane Group from offices in Renton to downtown Seattle.
The Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce reports Boeing is leasing more than two floors in the Russell Investments Center, the former Washington Mutual headquarters. It's believed Boeing is taking space at the top of the 42-story tower. The space could accommodate 225 people. The move is planned in the spring.
Boeing says Seattle offices, between the plants in Renton and Everett, would be better for visiting customers.