Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Tue October 30, 2012
Both candidates for King County Sheriff pledge to reform department
In King County, both men vying to be sheriff say they'll reform a department found to do a poor job of investigating police misconduct complaints.
But neither Steve Strachan nor John Urquhart are what you'd call outside reformers.
(To hear the entire story, click the Listen button above.)