Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Both candidates for King County Sheriff pledge to reform department
In King County, both men vying to be sheriff say they'll reform a department found to do a poor job of investigating police misconduct complaints.
But neither Steve Strachan nor John Urquhart are what you'd call outside reformers.
(To hear the entire story, click the Listen button above.)