Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
News & Music Contributors
Tue November 6, 2012
Burglary at Democrat Party HQ in Seattle
Police are investigating an overnight burglary at the Seattle headquarters of the state Democrat Party.
Spokesman Mark Jamieson says it was reported at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday by someone arriving for work.
He says there's no immediate indication of a political motivation. He says it's a burglary in a building that happens to house campaign folks.
State Democrats Communications Director Benton Strong says the building at 901 Rainier Ave. S. also serves as an office for Organizing for America and Jay Inslee for Washington.
Benton says staff and Election Day volunteers continue to work on getting out as many votes as possible before the 8p.m. deadline.