Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Burglary at Democrat Party HQ in Seattle
Police are investigating an overnight burglary at the Seattle headquarters of the state Democrat Party.
Spokesman Mark Jamieson says it was reported at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday by someone arriving for work.
He says there's no immediate indication of a political motivation. He says it's a burglary in a building that happens to house campaign folks.
State Democrats Communications Director Benton Strong says the building at 901 Rainier Ave. S. also serves as an office for Organizing for America and Jay Inslee for Washington.
Benton says staff and Election Day volunteers continue to work on getting out as many votes as possible before the 8p.m. deadline.