Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
Weekends On All Things Considered Podcast
Sun December 1, 2013
Child Miners, Dinosaurs, And The Rulings Of 'Judge' John Hodgman
Originally published on Sun December 1, 2013 4:47 pm
This week on the podcast edition of All Things Considered, host Arun Rath explores the mines and child labor laws of Bolivia, speaks with comedian Judge John Hodgman, and discovers the value of two dueling dinosaur fossils.