Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed May 25, 2011
Choose your poisson
Hope I'm not getting all touchy-eely and making a bass of myself but before I clam up and call for kelp I should point out that if you tuna in to this Food for Thought you'll be herring all about...
Fish -- the finned and the shelled. And an exciting new cookbook, Good Fish by Chef Becky Selengut.
Now, as I mention to Nancy, I'm not much on the finny kind but do love any and all shellfish -- with the exception of the one kind I've still not gotten up the nerve to try. Nancy finds that simply insupportable so we've decided that at a later date she will photo-document my initiation. Keep watching this page for the amazing true-life photos.
"Fishing is a delusion entirely surrounded by liars in old clothes."