Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Thu November 10, 2011
Costco will interview Washington liquor workers
Costco says it will offer job interviews to any Washington state liquor worker who is displaced when stores close in June.
Chief legal officer Joel Benoliel told The Seattle Times there's no guarantee of a job.
More than 900 state liquor workers will lose their jobs as a result of voters passing Initiative 1183. It will take the state out of the liquor business and allow hard liquor to be sold at large grocery stores.