Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Mon February 13, 2012
Crabber missing off Whidbey Island
COUPEVILLE, Wash. (AP) — A crab fisherman is missing from a 32-foot boat that was found empty with its motor running off Penn Cove on Whidbey Island.
The Coast Guard and Snohomish County sheriff's divers searched into the night Sunday without success.
The boat was found Sunday afternoon by Swinomish Tribal Fisheries Patrol.
The Daily Herald reports the Coast Guard planned to continue the search Monday.