Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Mon February 13, 2012
Crabber missing off Whidbey Island
COUPEVILLE, Wash. (AP) — A crab fisherman is missing from a 32-foot boat that was found empty with its motor running off Penn Cove on Whidbey Island.
The Coast Guard and Snohomish County sheriff's divers searched into the night Sunday without success.
The boat was found Sunday afternoon by Swinomish Tribal Fisheries Patrol.
The Daily Herald reports the Coast Guard planned to continue the search Monday.