Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
News & Music Contributors
Thu April 5, 2012
Crash snarls I-5 traffic for miles
A multiple-vehicle collision involving a semi has closed all four southbound lanes of Interstate 5 in downtown Seattle, causing an eight-mile backup.
The accident was reported at 2:14 p.m. on Thursday.
Washington state Trooper Julie Startup said it appears a semi and a passenger car both rolled over, and other vehicles were damaged in collisions that may have followed the initial accident. There were no immediate reports of serious injuries.