Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Fri November 15, 2013
Crunch Pak Recalls Apple Slices Due to Listeria Concerns
Washington company Crunch Pak has issued a nationwide voluntary recall of packaged apple slices due to listeria concerns.
The Cashmere, Wash.-based company recalled six of its products Thursday after a single random sample tested positive for listeria in a test conducted by the Minnesota Department of Agriculture. No illnesses have been reported, the company said.
Customers with questions can contact Crunch Pak on its website or by calling 509-888-7648 during business hours.
Listeria can cause abdominal pain, high fever, and miscarriages. It can prove fatal in those with a weakened immune system.