Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Sweets in space
Mon April 29, 2013
Dessert in space: Not so bad!
“The food’s not so bad,” says Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield, commander of the International Space Station.
Hadfield shared video of himself enjoying a post-lunch dessert of chocolate pudding cake and coffee.
Hadfield let the cake float out of its container in the gravity-free space before chasing after it a la Homer Simpson.
And to wash it down, he sipped on his coffee through a special straw.
“Pretty good,” he said. “Mmm, mmm!”’
celebrating earth day in space