Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Sweets in space
Mon April 29, 2013
Dessert in space: Not so bad!
“The food’s not so bad,” says Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield, commander of the International Space Station.
Hadfield shared video of himself enjoying a post-lunch dessert of chocolate pudding cake and coffee.
Hadfield let the cake float out of its container in the gravity-free space before chasing after it a la Homer Simpson.
And to wash it down, he sipped on his coffee through a special straw.
“Pretty good,” he said. “Mmm, mmm!”’
celebrating earth day in space