Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Little-Known Medical Marijuana Loophole Allows Teens To Get Lots of Pot
- Deaf Student Claims Medical School In Yakima Denied Him Access
News & Music Contributors
Thu October 18, 2012
Dirty diaper gets mom, baby kicked off Seattle bus
A woman is complaining to Metro Transit that a driver kicked her off a bus in Seattle because of her baby's stinky diaper.
The woman, Nichole Hakimian, tells KOMO she was taking her son to a clinic Tuesday because of his diarrhea. She says the driver asked her to get off because the smell was too much for everyone else on the bus.
The woman says she found a place to change the diaper and caught another bus to the clinic.
Metro spokesman Jeff Switzer says it's investigating the complaint. He says Metro's goal is to balance rider comfort and good customer service, and this may be a unique situation.