Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Dirty diaper gets mom, baby kicked off Seattle bus
A woman is complaining to Metro Transit that a driver kicked her off a bus in Seattle because of her baby's stinky diaper.
The woman, Nichole Hakimian, tells KOMO she was taking her son to a clinic Tuesday because of his diarrhea. She says the driver asked her to get off because the smell was too much for everyone else on the bus.
The woman says she found a place to change the diaper and caught another bus to the clinic.
Metro spokesman Jeff Switzer says it's investigating the complaint. He says Metro's goal is to balance rider comfort and good customer service, and this may be a unique situation.