Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Dirty diaper gets mom, baby kicked off Seattle bus
A woman is complaining to Metro Transit that a driver kicked her off a bus in Seattle because of her baby's stinky diaper.
The woman, Nichole Hakimian, tells KOMO she was taking her son to a clinic Tuesday because of his diarrhea. She says the driver asked her to get off because the smell was too much for everyone else on the bus.
The woman says she found a place to change the diaper and caught another bus to the clinic.
Metro spokesman Jeff Switzer says it's investigating the complaint. He says Metro's goal is to balance rider comfort and good customer service, and this may be a unique situation.