Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Marysville-Pilchuck High Student Kills 1, Injures 4 Before Taking Own Life
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Listen: The Moment That Inspired A Seattle Man To Sideline His Business And Help The Homeless
- Sheriff: School Shooter Invited Friends To Meet In Cafeteria Before Opening Fire
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
Thu October 18, 2012
Dirty diaper gets mom, baby kicked off Seattle bus
A woman is complaining to Metro Transit that a driver kicked her off a bus in Seattle because of her baby's stinky diaper.
The woman, Nichole Hakimian, tells KOMO she was taking her son to a clinic Tuesday because of his diarrhea. She says the driver asked her to get off because the smell was too much for everyone else on the bus.
The woman says she found a place to change the diaper and caught another bus to the clinic.
Metro spokesman Jeff Switzer says it's investigating the complaint. He says Metro's goal is to balance rider comfort and good customer service, and this may be a unique situation.