Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Thu March 27, 2014
'Do It For Denmark' Video Urges Danes To Go All The Way
Originally published on Thu March 27, 2014 8:38 am
While The Washington Post Morning Mix blog helpfully digs into statistics about Denmark's low birth rate and slow population growth, we'll get right to the point:
This Do It For Denmark! video is likely to amuse, if not titillate, you. (And yes, this is a mildly "adult" bit of fun. But we think it is safe for office viewing in most workplaces.)
The travel company that made the video, Spies Rejser, is offering prizes to Danes who can prove they conceived a child while on vacation.