Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
- UW Study Examines New Ways To Involve Immigrant Parents In School Activities
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed March 27, 2013
Easter Peep show draws hundreds
There are Peeps diorama contests held all across the nation, not least of which is that sponsored by the Seattle Times. Here, take a look. This year's contest attracted hundreds of entries. As Nancy pointed out, it's perfectly possible that these Peepsle have too much time on their hands. Some fun, huh?
Peeps are not just for Easter anymore. There's Halloween Peeps, Christmas, even Valentine's Day versions. Whether or not you're interested in actually eating something which lists carnauba wax as an ingredient is not the point anymore. We're talkin' art here!
"On average, 5.5 million peeps are born each day."
-- The Peeps Peeple