Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed March 27, 2013
Easter Peep show draws hundreds
There are Peeps diorama contests held all across the nation, not least of which is that sponsored by the Seattle Times. Here, take a look. This year's contest attracted hundreds of entries. As Nancy pointed out, it's perfectly possible that these Peepsle have too much time on their hands. Some fun, huh?
Peeps are not just for Easter anymore. There's Halloween Peeps, Christmas, even Valentine's Day versions. Whether or not you're interested in actually eating something which lists carnauba wax as an ingredient is not the point anymore. We're talkin' art here!
"On average, 5.5 million peeps are born each day."
-- The Peeps Peeple