Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Mon September 19, 2011
Ellensburg planning for medical marijuana gardens
ELLENSBURG, Wash. — The Ellensburg City Council will take public testimony at Monday's meeting on proposed regulations for medical marijuana dispensaries.
The Daily Record reports the council approved a six-month moratorium on dispensaries at its August meeting.
But Ellensburg is one of the few cities in Washington that is adopting rules for collective gardens. The proposed rules require the gardens would be indoors and at least 300 feet from schools.