Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Sun February 2, 2014
The Emerald City Jazz Orchestra At Tula's
This week on Jazz Northwest features highlights from an Emerald City Jazz Orchestra celebration of the Woody Herman Centennial at Tula's in December as well as excerpts from Steve Griggs' Panama Hotel Jazz suite which will receive a full performance at The Seattle Art Museum on February 13.
Also included on this show are new CDs by Greg Williamson, Mercedes Nicole and Marc Seales as well as picks for live jazz in the coming week.