Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Thu August 30, 2012
End of summer blues, already?
The Labor Day weekend coming up marks the unofficial end of summer -- time to put away those white pants and get ready for fall.
KPLU asked folks on the streets of downtown Seattle how they feel about the days getting shorter and autumn right around the corner?
It's not a scientific poll, but there's no question that some people love the crisp fall air that heralds in the start of school...while others dread the stress of more work and less play.
[Listen to our audio collage, by clicking on the "play" icon above.]
Weather with Cliff Mass
Festivals and events
Arts & Entertainment