Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Thu August 30, 2012
End of summer blues, already?
The Labor Day weekend coming up marks the unofficial end of summer -- time to put away those white pants and get ready for fall.
KPLU asked folks on the streets of downtown Seattle how they feel about the days getting shorter and autumn right around the corner?
It's not a scientific poll, but there's no question that some people love the crisp fall air that heralds in the start of school...while others dread the stress of more work and less play.
[Listen to our audio collage, by clicking on the "play" icon above.]
Weather with Cliff Mass
Festivals and events
Arts & Entertainment