Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Ending Saturday mail affects Washington balloting
With Saturday mail delivery ending this summer, Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman says voters should think about getting their ballots in the mail sooner.
She says ballots should be mailed Friday before Election Day to make sure they are postmarked by the deadline.
The Postal Service plans to end Saturday service on Aug. 3, which will be the final weekend before Washington's Aug. 6 primary.
Voters also can return their ballots in drop boxes and many counties say more than half their ballots are dropped off.