Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed July 20, 2011
A fancy restaurant is nothing without quality company
It's not that I envy Nancy Leson for all the fancy restaurants she eats at on the Times' dime. What I really envy is her energy.
The woman's out every night – goin' places, doin' things. Where does she get the stamina? Must be something to do with that Red Bull tanker truck I've seen double parked outside her home.
In this installment of Food for Thought Nancy makes an important point. No matter how posh the restaurant or fancy the food what really matters is the company you keep.
Read Nancy's story on the subject – Where do you take out-of-towners to show off our food scene? –in her All You Can Eat blog at The Seattle Times.
"We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink... "