Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Seattle Pillow Fight 2011
Fri April 1, 2011
Feathers and fluff beneath the Space Needle on Saturday
Get out your angst, frustration, or joyful inner child. Seattle is ready to stage its third Pillow Fight.
The 2008 event at the Pike Place Market was the first-ever held in Seattle, a worldwide event with 'fights' now staged in 115 cities, called International Pillow Fight Day.
The second was last year. Saturday's bout takes place on the lawn along Broad Street under the Space Needle at Seattle Center, according to the event organizer's Facebook page.
As of late Friday afternoon, more than 530 people say they're attending the 2011 event, rain or shine.