Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Seattle Pillow Fight 2011
Feathers and fluff beneath the Space Needle on Saturday
Get out your angst, frustration, or joyful inner child. Seattle is ready to stage its third Pillow Fight.
The 2008 event at the Pike Place Market was the first-ever held in Seattle, a worldwide event with 'fights' now staged in 115 cities, called International Pillow Fight Day.
The second was last year. Saturday's bout takes place on the lawn along Broad Street under the Space Needle at Seattle Center, according to the event organizer's Facebook page.
As of late Friday afternoon, more than 530 people say they're attending the 2011 event, rain or shine.