Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
NW Craft Brews
The Friday beer: Naked City Brewery's I&I Double IPA
Naked City Brewery and Taphouse in Seattle's Greenwood neighborhood recently celebrated their 3rd anniversary by throwing a party and serving up 15 of their own beers, including the I & I Double IPA on cask.
I didn't make it to the big party but I did stop by the next day, and there were plenty of good Naked City brews to try. Being a big hophead, I had to give the I & I a try. It didn't disappoint. The hops were big, the scent was floral and piney.
- Brewery: Naked City Brewery and Taphouse
- Consumed at: Naked City Brewery and Taphouse
- Alcohol by Volume: 8.7%
- Description: Big bold Imperial/Double IPA.
Seattle is blessed with many neighborhood brewpubs. What breweries are in your neck of the woods and what do you recommend when you take a first-time visitor?
NW Craft Brew