Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
NW Craft Brews
Fri October 14, 2011
The Friday beer: Stone's vanilla bean smoked porter
With the change in seasons comes a different style of beer, and these cooler and gray days are perfect for sipping on a porter. I've enjoyed Stone Brewing Co.'s Smoked Porter before, and when I saw a special release of the vanilla bean version on tap, I knew I had to give this rare find a try.
On the Web: