Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
NW Craft Brews
The Friday beer (week!): Elysian Brewing’s Split Shot Espresso Milk Stout
The Fourth Annual Seattle Beer Week is in full swing. Events around Seattle kicked off last night at Elysian Brewing on Capitol Hill and will be running at various locations through Sunday, May 20th. Speaking of Elysian Brewing, they brewed this year's official Seattle Beer Week beer, the Split Shot Espresso Milk Stout.
How much more Seattle can you get than a beer made with coffee?
This dark brown ale incorporates coffee from Lighthouse Roasters.
There are over 100 events to choose from this year so take a look at the calendar on the Seattle Beer Week website and get out there and have some fun.
A few of the events I'm hoping to attend include:
Where will we find you during Seattle Beer Week?
“NW Craft Brews” is a new weekly Web feature published Fridays here at KPLU.org. Let us know what your favorite beer is right now, either here or on our Facebook page. Cheers!