Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 18, 2011
Ten sips from “Three Cups of Deceit” — starting in Seattle
Jon Krakauer describes Greg Mortenson’s “Three Cups of Deceit,” and its Seattle origins.
By now, most of you have probably heard something about the allegations of literary fabrication and financial misdeeds of the celebrated humanitarian Greg Mortenson, author of the inspiring book Three Cups of Tea.
The accusations were aired on CBS last Sunday, on 60 Minutes.