Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- Washington's 'Swift And Certain' Parole Reforms Getting Results And Attention
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 18, 2011
Ten sips from “Three Cups of Deceit” — starting in Seattle
Jon Krakauer describes Greg Mortenson’s “Three Cups of Deceit,” and its Seattle origins.
By now, most of you have probably heard something about the allegations of literary fabrication and financial misdeeds of the celebrated humanitarian Greg Mortenson, author of the inspiring book Three Cups of Tea.
The accusations were aired on CBS last Sunday, on 60 Minutes.