Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Hazmat response at Everest College in Everett
EVERETT, Wash. — Firefighters who responded to a report of a noxious odor at Everest College in Everett have taken 11 people to a hospital complaining of dizziness or headaches.
City of Everett spokeswoman Kate Reardon told KING-TV about 100 other people were evacuated Wednesday from the six-story building at the private college.
She says firefighters did not immediately find the cause of the odor.