Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Wed April 25, 2012
Hazmat response at Everest College in Everett
EVERETT, Wash. — Firefighters who responded to a report of a noxious odor at Everest College in Everett have taken 11 people to a hospital complaining of dizziness or headaches.
City of Everett spokeswoman Kate Reardon told KING-TV about 100 other people were evacuated Wednesday from the six-story building at the private college.
She says firefighters did not immediately find the cause of the odor.