Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
News & Music Contributors
Wed April 25, 2012
Hazmat response at Everest College in Everett
EVERETT, Wash. — Firefighters who responded to a report of a noxious odor at Everest College in Everett have taken 11 people to a hospital complaining of dizziness or headaches.
City of Everett spokeswoman Kate Reardon told KING-TV about 100 other people were evacuated Wednesday from the six-story building at the private college.
She says firefighters did not immediately find the cause of the odor.