Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Health summit starts Wednesday; private meetings begin today
This week, several “invitation-only” meetings will be held in Seattle featuring hundreds of leading experts in global health from around the world.
They all revolve around the Pacific Health Summit, which starts Wednesday. For an audio summary and Q & A about the summit, listen to the above podcast.
One of those confabs orbiting the summit is the Global Health Research Congress, which starts today.