Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Former Boeing Executive Alan Mulally’s Advice On Labor: 'Working Together Works’
- Tips On Staying Healthy While You Travel
- Mass: Expect Intensifying Rains With Global Warming
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
Tue February 18, 2014
Heavy Snow In Wash. Cascade Passes
A winter storm warning is in effect until Wednesday morning in the Washington Cascade passes.
The National Weather Service expects 1 to 2 feet of new snow.
Restrictions, delays and highway closures are possible on Snoqualmie, Stevens and White passes.
The state Transportation Department closed Interstate 90 at the summit of Snoqualmie Pass on Tuesday morning for avalanche control. The highway reopened but has been closed again in both directions between North Bend and Easton because of multiple spinouts and disabled vehicles.