Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
How to avoid traffic jams over Snoqualmie Pass this holiday
If you're traveling over the Cascades on I-90 this holiday season, the worst traffic will be on the day after Christmas and the day after New Year's. The most congested hours will be between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. You can find better times to travel by checking the Washington Department of Transportation traffic volume charts.
WSDOT also has information on holiday traffic congestion on other major routes.
WSDOT officials say you should be prepared for wet weather and snow in the mountain passes.