Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Mon December 20, 2010
How to avoid traffic jams over Snoqualmie Pass this holiday
If you're traveling over the Cascades on I-90 this holiday season, the worst traffic will be on the day after Christmas and the day after New Year's. The most congested hours will be between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. You can find better times to travel by checking the Washington Department of Transportation traffic volume charts.
WSDOT also has information on holiday traffic congestion on other major routes.
WSDOT officials say you should be prepared for wet weather and snow in the mountain passes.